July updates have arrived 🎉
Improvements and news ⚡
It's been a week since Changelogfy 2.0 was released!
During this week, we worked hard and made some improvements like:
- Performance improvement on load widget ⚙️
- Added the Dutch Language to Widget and Portal 🇳🇱🇧🇪🇸🇷
- Widget and Portal now are 100% coverage by Translations (availables)
- Now Portal page 404 now have same Design
News for developers:
We launch two NPM packages this week, one for use Changelogfy with VueJS and other for use with ReactJS.
Changelogfy 2.0 is Live 🔥
Our team is very happy to announce our major update!
Our new logomark represents our new era, with new features, proposals, and evolution. We hope you like it ❤️
Our admin has completely rebuilt and redesign.
- Now you can enable or disable notifications for feedbacks
- You can find Changelogs by text
- We fixed user invites
- Users with Google Login now can change password
Our widget has completely rebuilt and redesign.
The new design will enable our future plans, with new features for Changelogfy.
The widget now is compatible with VueJS and ReactJS, we will launch the npm package soon!
Changelog Page has renamed to Portal 🖥
The Portal has completely redesigned and rebuilt.
Your Portal now is based on Changelogfy subdomain, for example, yourportal.changelogfy.com and you can change this any time.
If you use a custom domain, nothing changes for you.
- Now Changelogs can be filtered by label
- Now you can find Changelogs by text
Our infrastructure has completely rebuilt and now we run full-on Kubernetes, with much more power 🚀
introducing new text editor 🔥
Today we launched a new editor for Changelogfy.
This editor contains many improvements and features requested by our users such as:
- Native support for emojis
- Resizing images
- Resizing videos
- Code samples now support multiple language
- Improvements on markdown
This improvement is the first in a series of new updates that are expected to happen in Changelogfy soon.
Introducing Custom Feed CSS 🔥