Come check the September news 🚀
We have lots of good news to talk about!
- Now, you're able to delete changelog feedbacks;
- Small bug fixes and adjustments have been made to our Dashboard;
- We fixed a pesky error on Slack our integration where it wouldn't work with new users;
And now for the big stuff!
We have a new UI for the admin panel! Our latest update includes a major overhaul on desktop and mobile navigation, with a new sidebar and bottom navigation menus, respectively.
This allows us to make room for really exciting features to come while making Changelogfy easier to use!
We hope this gives you a glimpse of what's coming for Changelogfy. Stay tuned at our changelog for the latest updates!
New dashboard and other exciting updates coming to Changelogfy ⚡
Changelogfy has some exciting news to share!
Stay tuned on the latest changes of Changelogfy before everyone else. To enable Beta Access, just go to the Project Settings page and switch it on.
Our new Dashboard page is live as a beta feature. If you wish to participate, just enable your Beta Access on Project Settings. Our newest addition to Changelogfy allows you to visualize relevant Changelog information at a glance, such as views and impressions data, beautiful charts, rankings, and other cool stuff. Go check it out!
Small Fixes and Improvements
- Changes to the UI on Changelog Stats
- Changes to the UI on Settings Page
- Possibility of uploading your favicon (This can also be found under the Project Settings page)
We have big plans for Changelogfy, and we can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned for more at our Changelog page!
July updates have arrived 🎉
Improvements and news ⚡
It's been a week since Changelogfy 2.0 was released!
During this week, we worked hard and made some improvements like:
- Performance improvement on load widget ⚙️
- Added the Dutch Language to Widget and Portal 🇳🇱🇧🇪🇸🇷
- Widget and Portal now are 100% coverage by Translations (availables)
- Now Portal page 404 now have same Design
News for developers:
We launch two NPM packages this week, one for use Changelogfy with VueJS and other for use with ReactJS.
Changelogfy 2.0 is Live 🔥
Our team is very happy to announce our major update!
Our new logomark represents our new era, with new features, proposals, and evolution. We hope you like it ❤️
Our admin has completely rebuilt and redesign.
- Now you can enable or disable notifications for feedbacks
- You can find Changelogs by text
- We fixed user invites
- Users with Google Login now can change password
Our widget has completely rebuilt and redesign.
The new design will enable our future plans, with new features for Changelogfy.
The widget now is compatible with VueJS and ReactJS, we will launch the npm package soon!
Changelog Page has renamed to Portal 🖥
The Portal has completely redesigned and rebuilt.
Your Portal now is based on Changelogfy subdomain, for example, yourportal.changelogfy.com and you can change this any time.
If you use a custom domain, nothing changes for you.
- Now Changelogs can be filtered by label
- Now you can find Changelogs by text
Our infrastructure has completely rebuilt and now we run full-on Kubernetes, with much more power 🚀