Come check the September news 🚀
We have lots of good news to talk about!
- Now, you're able to delete changelog feedbacks;
- Small bug fixes and adjustments have been made to our Dashboard;
- We fixed a pesky error on Slack our integration where it wouldn't work with new users;
And now for the big stuff!
We have a new UI for the admin panel! Our latest update includes a major overhaul on desktop and mobile navigation, with a new sidebar and bottom navigation menus, respectively.
This allows us to make room for really exciting features to come while making Changelogfy easier to use!
We hope this gives you a glimpse of what's coming for Changelogfy. Stay tuned at our changelog for the latest updates!
Improvements and news ⚡
It's been a week since Changelogfy 2.0 was released!
During this week, we worked hard and made some improvements like:
- Performance improvement on load widget ⚙️
- Added the Dutch Language to Widget and Portal 🇳🇱🇧🇪🇸🇷
- Widget and Portal now are 100% coverage by Translations (availables)
- Now Portal page 404 now have same Design
News for developers:
We launch two NPM packages this week, one for use Changelogfy with VueJS and other for use with ReactJS.
January improvements ⚙️🔥
From now on, users from Brazil will be taxed in BRL (Stripe rules)
From now on you will also receive your invoice by email.
Widget Sidebar now has pagination
Some minor adjustments to the usability of the sidebar widget
We made some adjustments and now the mobile header works perfectly.
If visitor have a Gravatar we show it.
We introduced internal notes for visitor, they are notes where only your internal team will have access.
The visitor list has also been improved and now shows the amount of feedbacks and comments that a visitor has already made.
Now you can delete a visitor.
Improvements in the export of visitors, from now on all data is exported.
We have made improvements to Changelogfy's platform, check below:
1. You can now delete your account and project directly from the Changelogfy panel.
2. From now on, whenever your project receives feedback, you will be notified by email.
3. We made minor corrections to the changelog mobile page.
4. We've improved our widget experience, now when there's a new update, the red ball shakes to get more user attention.
But this update is very important for Changelogfy because it will support the new updates we are preparing for this month.
*PS: If you use SPA mode, don't forget change from:
let changelogfy = new changelogfy(config); let changelogfy.init();
For more info, click here.